Monday, July 9, 2012

Oh that internet sure is funny

I don't know if I've mentioned it to you, but I have an unhealthy obsession with Gotye's 'Somebody that I used to Know.'  I've been listening to it on repeat for several months now, and it's still not even close to getting old.   I came across this on facebook yesterday and had a nice little laugh to myself on the bus.  Memes...


I did a quick google search to find it and found several more, but this one this remains my favorite...


ANYWAY, tonight is dinner at Factory 99 with my favorite business owner, John.  I've (well my graphics guy in S Africa) been working on putting together a wine happy hour menu and poster, and tonight I'm presenting it to John.  If all goes well we'll get our wines in and I'll get a nice little commission.  If all doesn't, we'll have a nice dinner and some wine.  Win win really.

Paul and I woke up at 7 this morning as we do every morning.  He went for his shower while I got ready to run.

No Water.

Awesome.  Called our realtor lady and she doesn't have any answers.  I love going to work without showering.  Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment