Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Morning Routine

Since we've been back Paul and I have implemented a new morning routine.

Day 1- Learning Curve

Thursday 7:45 AM Paul and I head out on a 2 mile walk to his school.  Not only are we exercising, and saving money, but we also gain an extra half hour together in the morning.  After I left Paul at school I had a lovely two mile run back to the Latitude.  As I'm walking the last few meters I'm debating if I should hit the gym or not seeing as I have sooo much extra time before work.  I decide yes, then reach for my card.  Shit!  I had left the house with Paul not evening thinking about my keys!  So I book it back 2 miles to Paul's school to get his keys and card.  Then run the 2 miles back home just in time to shower and get to work.  My nice little 2 mile run quickly turned into a 6 mile run, and I haven't run since I started working!!  Needless to say, I'm a little sore today!

Day 2- Much More Smoother (as my co-worker JC would say)

Thursday 7:30 AM Paul and I head out for a walk.  He gets breakfast, we stop for a coffee, drop him off, run to Park N Shop n get bananas and oatmeal, home in plenty of time to shower, eat, blog and relax.  I'm digging this new schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment