Thursday, January 12, 2012

Alone At Last

Today I am officially holding down the fort.  Greg was in a bit in the morning getting some stuff together, but come 1:30 and he was outta there.  Place to myself.  It would be a lot more fun if he didn't leave this horrible project for me to do in his absence.  More on that later, I'm a little burnt from it now.  He did leave P and I a nice bottle-well he actually left me our whole warehouse, what was he thinking?!  Do you know how much wine I have access to right now?  Thousands of bottles!  Thousands!!!!!!

Tonight is gnocchi night!!  Ever since we went to dinner at Kina's Paul's been on a kick where he wants to make it.  So tonight's the night.  Poor Paul spent all last night peeling potatoes while I caught up on Top Chef.  We each have to tutor tonight so the fun won't start til 8.  That's a bit past my dinner time (usually 6 ha) but we'll see what we can do.  Paul boiled enough potatoes to feed North Korea (ouch, too much?) so hopefully it will turn out amaaaaazing and he can show it off to his coworkers at their monthly birthday party tomorrow.  If not, I guess I'll be eating it for the next week.  Keep your fingers crossed for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment